We hope that you and your families are remaining safe and healthy. The AABA trustees and staff want you to know that we are here for you now and in the coming months.
The AABA continues to provide members with timely information related to COVID-19 and its impact on the profession. As you know, we have been communicating with you more frequently to ensure that you receive important updates. Feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need anything or have any questions.
1. Find the latest information regarding the Maryland courts HERE.
2. To date, the Maryland State Bar has collected and shared over 100 questions and concerns to the Judiciary. Please view their FAQs page to see the latest questions and answers related to COVID-19.
3. The Judiciary issued a Statement on Matters Concerning Children & Families, including custody, parenting time, child support, protective and peace orders, and self-help centers. Click here for further information.
4. Chief Judge Morrissey issued a Revised Policy on Interim Peace, Protective, and Extreme Risk Protective Orders. Further information is available here.
5. OAH proceedings are temporarily suspended through May 1, 2020. Further information is available here.
6. The following notice has been shared rom the Circuit Court Clerk from the Maryland Chief License Inspector:
Some offices are shut down and others are overwhelmed by phone calls. Maybe these email address will help.
Business Taxes BUSINESSTAXHELP@marylandtaxes.gov
Individual Income Taxes TAXHELP@MARYLANDTAXES.GOV
DLLR Compliance email@example.com
Child Support Contact Page http://dhs.maryland.gov/child-support-services/contact-csa/
SDAT – Local Offices/Email Addresses https://dat.maryland.gov/realproperty/Pages/Maryland-Assessment-Offices.aspx
State License Bureau firstname.lastname@example.org